• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS / WTT Colt M4 Block II #####CLOSED######

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
######## I’m breaking the rifle down, selling it by component. Add is Closed. #########

All,

I'm in love with my mk12 Mod.H, she gets all my lovin! This rifle has been sitting in my safe unfired for the last two years.The rifle has had exactly 50 rounds of MK262 ammo down its barrel. At 100 meters it is a 1/2 moa rifle. I got hooked on NV, and its a Friggin expensive habit. This is up for grabs. Not interested in parting it out. I am one of the fortunate, and I am able to stay employed, so this is Not a fire sale. The upper was built by the guys at ADCO, where they pinned and welded the SF 4P to make it a legal 16" barreled upper. The upper was built with New parts, nothing used. Colt M4 Lower was purchased New, unfired. I took the rail out of a sealed foil bag for inspection prior to it being sent off to ADCO.

So here is the breakdown on the rifle,

1. Colt upper.
2. Colt lower.
3. Colt Receiver extension.
4. Colt buffer spring, and H2 buffer.
5. Geisselle Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E) Trigger.
6. Geisselle Maritime Bolt release. Will include original Colt release.
7. Colt SOCOM barrel with M204 flats.
8. Colt low profile pinned gas block, and Gas tube.
9. Colt Ambi-selector.
10. KAC rear sight.
11. Insight WMX-200 Non-rotational / Full kit, This was a New kit, not used!
12. Elcan SU-230 PVS with Kill flash, (not pictured), Bikini Cover, and MRDS plate. Fully Functional, Zero issues.
13. Surefire 4P.
14. LMT SOPMOD.
15. PRI M84 Gas Buster.
16. Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG 556 with Carpenter 158 Mil-Spec bolt. Sorry not Colt here as I hate scraping fucking carbon.
17. Magpul Grip. Will include the original Colt A2 grip.
18. Magpul Aluminum Trigger guard. Original Colt included in the sale.

NOT included, PEQ-15, Insight Dual Switch, Bi-Pod, or the Tango Down vert. grip.

Yours for $4850.00, OBRO, shipped. Payment via PayPal F&F, or add 4% to the price to cover their fees to me. I can also do Venmo, and Apple Pay. I have No problem taking United States Postal Money Orders! These are purchased at the Post Office. Not Walmart, Not Money Tree, Not Sam's Club!!!! It is just stupid easy to verify the MO's are legit at the Post Office when they come from The Post Office. I ship without the use of a FFL. If your FFL needs it to come from my FFL, then you will have to cover that fee, which is $25.00. First To Post " I'll Take it!" with a follow up PM gets it. Post, TRUMPs all comms., and talks. Please contact me via with any questions.

Trades,
1. PVS-27
2. PVS-30
3. PVS-24
4. PVS-14 WP
5. NODs
6. Possibly Thermals
7. Quality Bolt Rifle in .260, 6.5 SAUM, 7mm, and 338LM.

Thanks for looking,
ST42

Last edited: