• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/ WTT Custom ATX 6mm Dasher (price dropped)

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Gen 1 ATX cerakote in a black multicam pattern

Folding hinge, full enclosed forend, dependabuilt bag rider

6mm Dasher barrel in I believe stealth gray cerakote.

Chambered by Fritz @ black canyon customs with an alpha legacy reamer, 27” long 7.5tw 5/8x24 muzzle threads. Have approx 800-850 rounds down the barrel of a mild 31gr load of Varget and 105 hybrids. Getting 2880fps with 105’s. Ton of life left in this thing.

AX mag with HRD kit
    Standard 308 AX mag

Wiebad cheek pad (never used)

Newer comp trigger set low at AI

Minor wear on the ARCA rail from match use. Has been run in matches but never abused in match settings (ie slammed into props, dropped, etc)

For the whole thing (minus optic and bipod and SR brake) I’m asking 6000 5500 and split shipping and insurance from my ffl to yours. I will entertain reasonable offers. This thing hammers, just have the bug to try something else again.

@BurtG no I will not take 2400 for it 😂

Any questions please PM me. I’ll get the dust off before it ships. I don’t know why the photos are upside down but you get the idea.

Trades with cash on your end:
    Impact SA AW cut action (308 bolt face)
    Foundation centurion in black cut for an impact
    Tangent 3-15M or P with a Gen3Xr
    Maybe something else?

IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1219.jpeg
    IMG_1220.jpeg
    IMG_1221.jpeg
    IMG_1222.jpeg
    IMG_1223.jpeg
    IMG_1224.jpeg
    IMG_1225.jpeg
    IMG_1226.jpeg
    IMG_1651.jpeg

Last edited:
    Oh, the barrel is a bartlein. Forgot to put that in there.

Ya bastids gonna convince me I need to train myself to shoot right handed with all these deals on these anti south paw rifles…

• Love
    Reactions: Krob95
    Ya bastids gonna convince me I need to train myself to shoot right handed with all these deals on these anti south paw rifles…
    Right handed is the way the lord intended it to be done 😎

• Haha
    Reactions: Joshf303
    Ttt updated with possible trades

Last edited:
    Price drop to 5500. Will split shipping with buyer.