• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms TRADED: Custom Glock 17, APEX, Battle Worn Finish, ZEV Threaded, Extend. Mags **Price Drop 7/27**

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Custom Glock 17, APEX, Battle Worn Finish, ZEV Threaded, Extend. Mags

Bought this a few years ago direct from Glock custom shop AVGUNs.com (I’m the original owner). Only has about 200 rounds through it in absolute mint condition, I just can’t get used to the Glock grip angle when I switch back to my S&W M&P’s.

Started out as a Glock 17 and has every tricked out option you could ask for: battleworn cerakote finish, Loki Tactical lightened slide cuts, threaded 1/2x28 “dimpled” ZEV barrel, APEX trigger and internals, extended mag release, magazine extensions that match the battleworn finish that take 20 rounds (3 battleworn extended mags included and one extra standard G17 pmag), on the thread protector it has a symbol of a spartan’s headdress and “Molon Labe” imprinted, extended slide release, Trijicon Night Sights. Range5 paddle holster with allowance for a light attached (light not included). Nylon carry bag.

The green triangle RMR will not be included, and I lost the plastic slide “plate cover” so just be aware you’ll have to get one from Loki Tactical, put your own RMR on it, or go without.

Originally cost me $2,500 without the RMR, selling for $2,000 1,800 shipped to your FFL. Only trade is toward an S&B scope w/H59.

SAM_3295.JPG

SAM_3297.JPG

SAM_3294.JPG

SAM_3287.JPG

SAM_3284.JPG

SAM_3292.JPG

SAM_3286.JPG

SAM_3296.JPG

SAM_3300.JPG

SAM_3289.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmerbrown32