• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT: Custom JP LRP-07 one of a kind, signed by JP. Price reduced $3950

Timsar

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2017
N. Commifornia
JP LRP-07
Caliber
: 308 win
Receiver : Machined-from-billet 7075-T6 upper/lower receiver set with Dual charging handle. left-side charging system and standard rear charging handle.
Barrel: 1-10 twist, Polished stainless JP Supermatch™ 416R air-gauged, button-rifled, cryogenically treated barrel Thermo-Fit™ to receiver.
Thermal Dissipator™: Transfers heat from barrel, far exceeding traditional fluting and is intended for applications where sustained fire with excessive heat buildup is a problem, such as varmint rifles under hours of constant use. Plus it looks super cool and futuristic.
Muzzle Treatment: JP Compensator, blended and polished
Buttstock: Magpul PRS
Grip: Hogue pistol grip fro display only.
Hand Guard: MK III Hand Guard System
Gas System: JP adjustable
Operating System: JP .308 Low Mass Operating System (LMOS™)
with JP High Pressure EnhancedBolt™
Trigger: JP Fire Control Package available in weights of 3.5-4.5 lbs.
Finish: special coating & prismatic color that changes color as you move your vision from bronze to green
Round Count: 20 rds FGM 168gr for proper barrel break in.

This is the best AR rifle that you can buy, superior than LWRC and GAP, in my humble opinion.

Price: $3950. Below replacement cost of a std JP rifle with options. Plz no low ball offer.

Payment: F2F cash or USPS, willing to meet halfway, up to 2 hrs away to transact at an FFL of buyers choice. USPS money order.

Shipping: FFL to FFL, Buyer to pay actual shipping cost plus insurance. after your funds clear.

Trades considered only for high quality target grade ELR type rifles in 338LM, 338NM, 375 & 416 type calibers. Not interested in other rifles, handguns etc..

This is a one of a kind, JP rifle that was custom designed and signed by JP himself that was given away as the grand prize at a very renowned PRS match. You can not even order a rifle in this config from JP. The LRP-07™ was designed to be the best AR platform ever built in terms accuracy, reliability and looks.

This rifle has every option offered by JP and it is even signed & labeled to be a showcase rifle. Similar to a Pace Car for the automotive races.

The gun has only fired a box of FGM 168gr for proper breaking in. I have not shot the rifle, as it is the queen of my collection.

The rifle has a special coating & prismatic color that changes color as you move your vision from bronze to green. This is a vibrant, high-quality appearance that shifts dramatically depending on the viewer's angle.

The felt recoil impulse on the LRP-07™ is also nothing short of amazing as it was designed from the magazine well up to use a proprietary Low Mass Operating System (LMOS™). Equipped with the MK III Hand Guard System, the LRP utilizes standard 2" diameter tube (rather than the larger tubes common to .308 platforms) surrounding a JP Supermatch™ barrel.

InkedIMG-20200804-WA0028_LI.jpg

20200807_075932.jpg

20200807_075836.jpg

IMG-20200804-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20200804-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20200804-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20200804-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20200804-WA0020.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbyk31
Thank you for inquiry and verifying the generic build price. JP rifle builder puts this config at ~$4400 and since I am not fully familiar with all the options, I might have missed or erred on the side of caution and not marked them. I believe I have all the accessories, since I have a box with the JP branded soft case and accessories still in it. I don't believe it came with a mag since out here in Kali, you can only have a 10rd. lastly, I was told that by the FFL that sold this to me, that the winner/owner shot this rifle with the a box of FGM. Given that he was a PRS match winner, i doubt he used cheap ammo.

What type magazine release does this rifle have? Found out about bullet release, but does this one require separation?