• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS / WTT: CZ Bren 2 Rifle 5.56 14" with Bushmaster ACR Stock - Price Drop

Coomie

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Houston, TX
Selling a CZ Bren 2 5.56 14" rifle. I bought it as a pistol and I've done a few things to it to make it not a pistol - all these things are reversible for a fairly minimal cost.

1. Dan Haga Designs used to make Bushmaster ACR Stock conversion kits for Bren 2. He no longer does as the stock has been discontinued. Easy to remove entirely and convert back to pistol. Conversion kit + stock ran ~$350 at the time.
2. With the stock added, the barrel needs to be 16" to not be an SBR. There is a AAC 51T Brakeout 2.0 pin & welded onto the barrel to increase barrel length to >= 16" (see picture). Any smith can easily remove this and can possibly even do so while keeping brake in tact. Brake value ~$100

Overall, rifle is in great shape and very lightly used. It has ~200 rounds through it. Original box along with all original packaging is included as shown in pics. I'm the original and only owner / user of the rifle. Selling to get some new reloading gear and some accessories for a 22 I just bought.

(Yes, rifle manages to fit in original packaging with ACR stock attached... like it was meant to be)

WTS: $1600 shipped
WTT for mid to high end scopes - would be for a 22lr, must be illuminated.

IMG_2504.jpgIMG_2505.jpgIMG_2506.jpgIMG_2507.jpgIMG_2500.jpgIMG_2509.jpg

Last edited: