• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Desert Tech SRS A1 6.5 CM - Price Reduced

wisey113

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2014
Denver, CO
Selling a Desert Tech SRS A1.

26" 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel
SilencerCO ASR Flash Hider
2x 10 Round Mags
Borka Tools 80lb Torque Wrench
Original Box & Manual

(Bipod & Optic/Mount not included)

Round count is probably around 5-600

2800 OBO

Interested in the following Trades:

- Impact LH Action + Cash
- Impact 6 Dasher Build in LH
- MPA Comp Chassis + Cash

Attachments

• IMG-2424.jpg
    IMG-2424.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG-2423.jpg
    IMG-2423.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG-2422.jpg
    IMG-2422.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Will barrels for left hand and right hand interchange? I have a DTA and wondering if I got this for my daughter if she could shoot my barrels? I know I need left hand bolts

Will barrels for left hand and right hand interchange? I have a DTA and wondering if I got this for my daughter if she could shoot my barrels? I know I need left hand bolts
DTA SRS barrels require an extension that is hand specific. While the barrel is interchangeable you will have to remove the extension and replace it with the appropriate handedness. They typically cost $275 - $300 each. I cant find any for sale but you can certainly call DT and they can get you one. It will require at least two barrel vices or a special action wrench to remove. Heres what they look like.

Reactions: GT40MkI
Thats a great price for this rifle. DT never did support the leftys on the DTS SRS A2 which means the SRS A1 is one of the only left handed bullpup models available . Id take it if I didnt already have one.

Just saw were some guys are running a 33xc cartrige with 300 grain bergers at 3200fps out of an SRS platform. Thats incredible. There is no way a lefty could acheive those ballistics with anything near the price this rifle is listed for. All you need is the barrel and a lapua bolt and you are GTG