• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD: DTA Gen I **HOT PINK CAMO** 6.5CM SAP Sling $2250 **Price Drop 7/27**

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
Now before you'all start rolling with the comments....this is my daughter's rifle and she picked out the camo that Branden at Custom Gun Coatings did on it. (Funny story, she originally wanted the back flecs to be death's head skulls but her mother nixed it. Looking back, I really should have gone that route....but anyhew....).

My daughter has graduated to tik-tok, swim team, and boys more now (unfortunately), and while she can still pick up and shoot if she'll ever need to in the future, we've come to realize precision comps are just "not her thing". She did 2 small regional matches with it a few years ago (not going to post photos of her with it since she's still a minor), I did one with it when I forgot ammo on my .308 (see below photo), and then it's only come out on trips to the cottage occasionally. I don't have an exact round count on this one but I'd be surprised if it were any more than 400. She usually shot factory 120 A-Max's, and with that it was bugholes, I don't think we ever tried anything else but the factory stuff in it.

Desert Tech Gen I Receiver with rear monopod built in.
6.5 Creedmoor Benchmark barrel 1:8 by Ty, 26" with 3-port brake on 5/8x24 threads, cerakoted matte black
Includes the custom ordered SAP sling. (bipod not included)
Paintwork by CGC, barely any marks on it anywhere. (Literally, one small scratch on the base of the grip).
Includes one (1) 6 round magazine (not shown in photo).
13 lb, 1.5 oz as shown
$2,250 shipped, or will trade with cash on my end for a S&B 5-25 0.1 CCW with H59.

If you hate the color, great timing, Branden has a Group Buy for cerakote going on right now, check out the Group Buys section for more info.

Danae DTA-1.jpg

IMG_0408.jpeg

Last edited:
I have older gen 1 and have been thinking about 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. Would you sell just the barrel?
Thanks