• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT: Factory Noveske gen3 Infidel (pin/welded Deadair brake)Trades Added

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    Up for sale is my Factory Noveske gen3 Infidel 13.7” pin/weld. I hated the inability to suppress this rifle and the blast can it had (as most people do). I took it to my gunsmith and he cut off the kx3, pin and welded a dead air keymo brake and then trimmed back the mlok hand guard and recoated it. This is a one of a kind and is an amazing rifle. Right after I did this, I ended up building a pws mk111 mod 2 so I won’t be using this.

Total rd count is approx 500-600 rds. I put an ALG act trigger in it, but I can throw in the milspec that it came with too. I have the factory paperwork for it to with cert.

SOLD. shipped PayPal F&F (I will pay my ffl fee, you pay yours)

I am also open to equal value trades: barreled actions, optics, larger caliber rifles, no ar15s

18E0761C-825E-480F-9C92-44E79C78C485.jpeg
    99A1DE38-5211-4C3B-A40F-8C82700B9057.jpeg

Last edited: