• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Feisol CT-3342 Tournement Carbon Fiber Tripod - stuck leg, CHEAP

leeb10

-
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2013
Greater Seattle Area, WA
Selling a Feisol CT-3342 Tournement Carbon Fiber Tripod with (removable) carbon fiber center column and Feisol Bag. This tripod has been used and spray-painted OD. Also one of the leg's gets stuck every now and then; that leg also has a small hairline crack in the carbon fiber (picture below). Comes with a set of replacement tripod leg repair parts. The highly discounted price below reflects the tripod's condition.

This is a standing height tripod, with a 55 lb load capacity, that weighs less than 2.6 pounds. Get it cheap here!

Adding answers to questions I’ve been receiving:

Q: will the extra parts fix the stuck leg / crack?

“The extra parts will help but im not sure it will solve it. They are the polymer leg rings that stack inside the tripod legs. They are wear items and I’ve replaced the ones in the leg. It helped a lot but the leg still gets stuck occasionally. I don’t have parts to fix the small carbon fiber crack.
The tripod is fantastic. I run a 20 lb AI rifle off it with no issues and it is lighter than any RRS setup. That said it is used and I want to make sure you’re fully aware :)

Q: what’s on top?
“Removable platform with a standard 3/8”-16 male tripod stud. No bowl or leveling base is included. Previously ran a RRS universal leveling base.”

$500 shipped
Now $175 shipped!
SOLD

Trades (+/- cash):
Rifle Light that takes rechargeables: Modlite OKW/PLHv2, Cloud Defensive Rein 1.0/2.0, Arisaka 300/600 Series
Surefire X300V
Factory Colt Rifles/Uppers
Black G17 Gen 5 magazines
Surefire 628 MP5 handguard
HK MP5 Flashider
Loaded Hornady 6mm Creedmore 108 ELDM
Factory 9mm Ammo

Accept Paypal (FF or +3% for G&S, no notes in the field)

Please let me know if you have any questions or additional picture requests.
Yours,
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_6030.jpg
    IMG_6030.jpg
    960.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6031.jpg
    IMG_6031.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs