• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT for Glass: Glock 17 w/Zev Slide Custom Trigger Group, Internals, RMR, chopped frame to G19

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
WTS: Glock 17 w/Zev Slide Custom Trigger Group, Internals, RMR, chopped frame to G19

$1,550 with the RMR shipped
$1,150 without the Trijicon and cover plate installed

Willing to trade for higher end glass (MIL/MIL only).

Started life as a standard Glock 17, didn't fit my hand well so I took it to the local gunsmith that services my range here and he chopped it down to a Glock 19 mag size frame, altered the grip angle a bit so it wasn't as "Glock-like" in the rear and pointed better. Added "skateboard" silica-micro grip texture so it's EXTREMELY GRIPPY (!) and a low profile mag speedwell. Also put in an extended mag release, slide release, and new trigger. I upgraded to a full Zev Spartan slide (G17 size sight radius) in black DLC color with Zev dimpled barrel. RMR is the Trijicon dual-illumination 12.9MOA green triangle I bought specifically for this pistol. The high Zev slide plain black (no dot) sights give you a perfect co-witness with the triangle.

Wanted to try the whole RMR dot-sight rage going on and use it as a carry pistol, but still prefer my plain sight S&W's. Probably less than 200 rounds down the barrel. Includes a couple IWB holsters I had bought to use and never really did, so they're like new as well: Blackhawk is the grey one, the black one was done by an online customer shop I don't remember the name for, and the "clip" is the Raven Vanguard V2GL. Includes 4 mags: 2 original Glock 15 rounders, and 2 Magpul 15 rounders.

SAM_3738.JPG

SAM_3758.JPG

SAM_3756.JPG

SAM_3739.JPG

SAM_3740.JPG

Last edited: