• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT for optics: FDE SCAR 17

mgrs

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2018
VA
SOLD; thanks.

For sale is a SCAR 17. Belgian-made, receiver is almost OD green in color. Less than 500 rounds fired. It is pictured with a Surefire warcomp but has had the factory FN PWS brake reinstalled. I have also removed the factory gas jet and installed a 1.3mm Parker Mountain Machine gas jet but have not fired it suppressed. Also included are a new 1.4mm PMM gas jet and the factory jet. Includes (3) 20-round used FDE magazines.

$2825 $2800 shipped CONUS.

This item has been cross-posted on other forums and must ship to an FFL where legal.

Trade options:

NF ATACR 7-35 T3, H59, Mil-C
SB 5-25 or 3-37 in same
Leupold 7-35 illuminated T3
Barrett MRAD small breech conversions
WW2 Firearms (no mosins), M1s trade at CMP values.
ATPIAL or ATPIAL C FDE

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
Not trying to hijack the post, but what Tripod setup do you have in the pictures? Looking to get something similar but unfamiliar with all the options out there.

I can send a PM too if you’d prefer.

Not trying to hijack the post, but what Tripod setup do you have in the pictures? Looking to get something similar but unfamiliar with all the options out there.

I can send a PM too if you’d prefer.

Since it is a week out and due for an up anyway, better questions like this than lowballs and tire-kickers.

-Induro 313
-Manfrotto MH054
-Pig saddle

Since it is a week out and due for an up anyway, better questions like this than lowballs and tire-kickers.

-Induro 313
-Manfrotto MH054
-Pig saddle
Thank man. Appreciate the quick help. Good luck with the sale. I’d buy it if I didn’t have one already!