• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS/WTT Halo-LR, Pulsar Accolade 2 LRF PRO

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
I just accepted an assignment for work that will have me out of nightime hunting for the next two years minimum. I putting these two up on the block. Both are in Excellent condition, and are under warranty. Both were purchased here off of the Hide. I am the second owner of each. I really liked using the Accolade for scanning and ranging. It kept my rifle weight down and the Accolade is extremely light especially when used with a bino harness system. It makes for a high speed stalking kit that worked very well. Accolade includes everything from the packaging and also includes two additional batteries.

The Halo is perfect! It is by far the best Thermal that I have used. It will come with everything seen in the pic. In addition to the Halo I am including a Bobro mount, Larue Tactical 5/8" riser, the original ADM mount, Original and Shuttered eyecup, Predator Precision recording system, and an Anker Picatinny rail mounted external battery pack. The battery will carry you all night long. It's really a must have.

Halo-LR, SOLD
Accolade, $4k shipped to you. Insurance is on you.
Payment options are open to discussion.

Possible trades,
Kestrel 5700X Elite + cash.
ZCO 4.5-20 or 5-27 in MPCT2 or 3X reticles. FDE would be welcome. Plus cash.

Please PM me with your questions. The first to post that they are taking it, gets it.
Cross posted on ARFCOM.

Thanks for looking,
ST42

n48YLq0.jpg

MeXOo2e.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, price drop.
Halo SOLD
Accolade $3.9K
Screaming deal here.

Last edited:
I'll take the Halo-LR that I don't need.

PM sent.

Reactions: ST42
Bump for another trade possibility,
Benelli SBE3, Performance Shop, Max-7, 28" in 12ga. Been wanting one forever, and I'll be in the heart of waterfowl country for the next two years. Highly motivated for one of these.

Accolade is sold Pending Funds