• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT - JM 940 Pro 12ga. 3-gun prepped shotgun with extras

FLguy55

flguy55
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2019
FLORIDA
JM 940 pro I bought to give a ride, and has been used for 2 matches. Includes the add-on 3-round tube extension and the loading port work was done professionally by Blair at Hawkeye Ordnance. Gun runs flawless. I've gotta give it to Mossberg for clearing up the reliability issues they had with the 930s, for real. They say to only clean this thing every 1100 rounds. I'm up around 650 and 2 matches in and haven't cleaned it and it's run perfectly. Super soft shooting and fast. It does match up the JM slugs POI with POA pretty well. Certainly better than with an M2! I've got a souped up M2 that I run as my primary shotgun and simply don't need this one. I'd rather someone be using it than it sit here neglected. Comes in the original box with all original chokes (in pics also).

$950 shipped TO YOUR FFL in the lower 48. Please verify your FFL will accept from an individual. If you're local to the Tampa/Bradenton/Sarasota area, or FL in general, hit me up.

I could possibly be convinced to trade for a nice action like a TL3, Terminus, etc, and I'll throw you a few bucks.

Attachments

• IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 90