• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Please delete

Pwdrburner

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2018
WI
I have 3 Minox ZP5’s with MR4 reticles all white boxes and these scopes are awesome. I am looking at doing some ELR matches next year so I would like some additional magnification. The glass, reticle and turrets are stellar in these scopes. One scope has been on my match rifle this year and has a few nicks on the bell edge and some scratches on the turrets from use but strictly cosmetic. Another one I mounted in Seekins rings also installed and level, zero’d and tall target tested for a backup. It’s seen the range 3 times. 3rd one is still NIB. I have all boxes, manuals and caps that come with them. 2 are 10-11 months old and one on match rifle is a few months older. I will only sell the used one on my rifle once the others are spoke for or if you want that one plus one of the others. Trade +/- cash on my or your end depending on deal. Rings and level not included. Ill
Upload pics of used scope later tonight.

Used scope $2050
Backup scope $2250
NIB scope $2350

Last edited:
Reactions: brentwinkey
i was going to keep the rings and level since I always run the same setup. If you want one with the rings and level PM me and maybe we can work a deal.

Per PM’s I will take the backup scope you have listed

Backup scope SOLD to Gogators. NIB and used are still available

It’s in really nice shape besides a small nick on the edge of the bell and light scratches on turrets. Glass is perfect. I’ll try to get some pics up tonight. Ive has objective end wrapped to protect it since 2nd Match.

Ideally since I’m using it and new scopes haven’t arrived yet.

the new ones still getting built, makes sense I looked at ordering one and they said it would have to be built

Trade new one for DLC'd Deviant Tactical 338 Lapua barreled action?

Only used scope currently on rifle available. Get it before it’s gone.