• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS / WTT Mint Walther P38 and Radian Model 1 10.5"

warrantchief

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2023
Montana
Hi there, I have two firearms for sale:

First is a mint condition Walther P38. I have never fired it and it appears to be unfired except for the factory test target. Post war but unsure of age. Comes with box and all the fixin's. I'm not a collector and since I can't bring myself to shoot it, she must go!

$1000

Second is an also mint condition Radian Model 1 Pistol with 10.5" barrel in 5.56. This was my home defense AR and only has a couple of mags through it just to confirm function and zero. Radian is my favorite AR in the world, but I'm moving away from SBRs and I have a Radian 14.5 P&W now. I'll remove all the accessories but it comes with the original box and all the papers, etc.

$2300

Would consider trades for: Atlas 2011, LH Vudoo or Rim-X, LH rem 700SA chassis plus or minus money as needed. Thanks!

IMG_6387.jpeg
IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6389.jpeg

IMG_6390.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg

Bumpity bump. I also have a never fired Benelli m4 LE with the factory 7+1 and collapsable stock I am considering selling as well if someone was interested