• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTS/WTT MK13 clone in 300 win - SOLD!

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
As with some of my other ELR guns, the state work moved me to absolutely sucks for everything, and the longest range here is 1,000 yards, which is boring for this gun. I sold my 338 Lapua and thought id keep this one since its cheaper to shoot and I have a bunch of ammo for it, but other than giggling every time the 225 ELDs impact the steel and hearing the echo across the range, it sits in my safe and really doesn't see much use. Back in Phoenix where this really could open up, I made multiple 1 mile hits on a 20x24 steel plate, and never missed at 1,000 on a 14x18. The only diet this rifle has had was gold medal match at first, and then my reloads which run ABM brass (Lapua makes it if I remember correctly), RL26 powder and 225 gr ELD match bullets. Chrono speed is 2850 and its an absolute hammer. I have about 335 rounds left, all in once fired brass, and 50 or so pieces of twice fired brass to go with it from this rifle. Total round count is about 250 rounds.

Setup is AI chassis, Rock Creek MK13 barrel, Remington action with aftermarket bolt knob all blue printed, Nightforce 20 MOA rail, and it will ship without a muzzle device unless you have a surefire can and want to pay for one. Threaded 5/8x24.

Id like to get $2500 shipped with the ammo and really dont want to sell it without it since I dont have my Dillon setup after moving here, and I dont want to just toss this ammo in another rifle as Ogive was set at .020 off the lands for this chamber. Obviously I accept zero responsibility for the ammo, and im adding it for just the cost of the components, which you may do as you please with... However if you look at my previous Lab Radar data, SD is <6 on every group I shot. All powder measured with a charge master, precision Redding dies for seating, etc.

Im open to trades for things in 308, Nightforce scopes, Glocks who knows what else.

Last edited: