• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT New Sig Echo3 Thermal Reflex Sight 2-12x

Nivium

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2020
WTS or trade a new 2021 Sig Sauer Echo3 thermal reflex sight 2-12x. Thermal goes for over 3k, but I'm trying to get the 1-6x version of this thermal quickly, so I'll let it go for $2500 shipped OR will trade for a Sig Echo3 1-6x plus cash on your end. Might consider trading for another thermal with low-end magnification (reflex-y), but there aren't many that exist that I know of and I trust the Sig.

I love these things. I have two, and with this one, I have only removed it from the box and played with it for maybe an hour in my hand. Never mounted. Everything that came in box plus box included in sale. The other one I have is mounted and has seen a few months of heavy use--works like a charm for both close-range SD reflex stuff and longer range hog hunting. Truly is a great, lightweight thermal, holds zero, image quality is fantastic, very reliable.

Happy to provide more pics or answer questions on request. See below saved pic at about 15 feet, and other pics of the optic. Perfect condition, only taken out of the box to play with in the yard. Perfect glass, never mounted.

Paypal discreet F&F or Venmo. Will only ship to free states where thermals are legal. Thanks

Attachments

• Echo1.jpg
    Echo1.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Echo 2.jpg
    Echo 2.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Echo 3.jpg
    Echo 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • Echo 4.jpg
    Echo 4.jpg