• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT: NIB Unfired HK SP89

Andrew1182

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 7, 2018
    I have a 100% new in box 1990 Heckler & Koch SP89 purchased from the verified original owner. It has original styrofoam, manual, and warranty registration card. It is unfired without a blemish on it. Has had the charge handle pulled back only a handful of times and never been disassembled. It’s an absolutely perfect factory original example. Looking to trade toward transferable machine guns such as a MAC10/11 or other realistic high end offers. Would sell for $6,000. I can provide any number of pictures and references from this site as well as several others to interested parties.

***I have a second one of these that’s also new in box with a serial number that is two digits off of this one that could be included for the correct trade. One is xxxxxx7 the second is xxxxxx9. Could add cash or additional high end firearms as needed.

Last edited: