• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS/WTT: Pro Ears Gold II Electronic Earmuffs (trade for 30mm mount/rings) **Sold**

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    SOLD

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019663674

Got these last month from Midway. Tried them on a few times, but I prefer earplugs for rifle shooting. They have never been outside my house. They are in like new condition and work perfectly. There is a small scratch on one of the plastic earcups. It came this way from the factory, but want to mention it. The highest noise reduction rating you can get in an ear muff, 30 NRR. USA Made, not Chinese junk. New cost was $200.

$150 shipped. PayPal (F&F or +3%) or USPS MO.

Would trade for a 30mm mount for AR rifles or 30mm ultra high rings of comparable value. Only interested in AR height (1.45"+).

Check my feedback, I've sold a ton of stuff on the Hide over the years.

PM if interested.
    • Proprietary DLSC compression technology for a clean and natural uninterrupted sound quality while shooting
    • Gel ear seals with proprietary design for extra comfort and extended wear in hot and cold climates
    • Amplifies sounds up to 8x with high fidelity and has a 1.5 millisecond response time. Noise reduction rating (NRR) is 30
    • Features auto shut off, Military grade circuit boards, low battery indicator & separate volume controls for fine-tuning to your hearing requirement in each ear.
    • Uses four (4) AAA batteries (not included).
    • Five (5) year Warranty.
    • Made in the USA

P4112124.JPG

P4112123.JPG

P4112115.JPG

P4112118.JPG

Last edited: