• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS/WTT reloading gear, rifle and pistol primed and unprimed brass processed and unprocessed

filefish

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2006
anaheim
I've left photos and text (grayed out) of compleated items just in case there is any question of what I have offered.

Items listed in black text are still avalable

Primed brass and all .300WM and gear and dies in first post this thread

.308 brass unprimed in 2nd post this thread.

.223 brass (unprimed) in 3rd post in this thread.

Handgun brass (unprimed) in the 4th post in this thread

prices are negotiable.

The flips top boxes are just for counting and not included. Those pieces will come in a bag or box or jar.

Primed .223/5.56 brass Mixed head-stamp factory unfired pulls 684 Count available. 13 cents each. First 500 will come with pulled .223 projectiles. They are mixed but mostly 55’s don’t complain they are free. SOLD

Since they are primed brass they are shippable. Flat shipping rate of $15 for primed brass any amount

zrnI4C.jpg

.300WM primed with pulled bullets free 50 cents each sold only in the Matched groups shown, bag of commercially primed brass does not come with bullets. Buy all 48 pieces with pulled bullets for $20 SOLD

NLxDYQ.jpg

Wet tumbled .300WM brass

40 cents each sold in sets

Sets:

10 count Super WW
40 count FC
8 count FC HE
40 count R*P
2 count Cyrillic headstamp free!

Get all 100 cases $35 SOLD

ut3PKd.jpg

RCBS .38/.357 expander die + size/decap SCRATCHES BRASS + box $12 or free with anything
RCBS .45ACP seat die + decap/sizing die + box $20
RCBS .45ACP 18915 carbide set missing shell holder and seat die $35
RCBS .45ACP sizing die SCRATCHES BRASS $2.00 free with anything
RCBS 10MM/.40S&W mag carbide expander die $10

C&H .308 Norma magnum seater die $10

Looks unused Dillon

Dillon 550B .44 magnum/spcl 3 die carbide set $65

Used Dillion
Dillon RL450/550/550B/550C shellplate #1 $30
Dillon Powder Die - RL 450 / RL 550 / XL 650 $10

Is new Dillon
Dillon large powder bar (2 available) $20 each

looking for trade for +/- cash

Down to my last pound of varget looking for 8# normally

Also interested in for 550B:

bullet tray
press cover
roller handle

y2zNqw.jpg

TYefSU.jpg

Pic too big click to see https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/8934/2y8sLy.jpg

Pic too big click to see https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7950/z9rp2q.jpg

Last edited:
I have switched to Hornady matched brass for .308 and figured I’d unload my other sets. The cheep black holders are included in the price but the flips top boxes are just for counting and not included. Those pieces will come in a bag or box or jar.

260 count all Winchester headstamp .308 $50

AgWrsB.jpg

300 count federal FC headstamp .308 $60

ZZEYbR.jpg

128 count federal FC that were trimmed to 1.875 for some unknown reason, if you can use them you can have them FREE!

xKfHbL.jpg

3 pounds 14oz (yes, I deducted for the container) mixed brass mostly top names Hornady (that doesn’t match my stash) Lapua, LC, Speer, a few BHA match, some surplus but I have popped the primers on everything I was unsure of.

Works out to 145 count by weight $25 EDIT threw in 10 ea hornady match, 10 speer, 20 PMP and some others, now weighs 5 pound 9 oz, still $25

0Ke6Dz.jpg

74 count PMC headstamp $15

pqAyV4.jpg

Last edited:
.223 brass in various states of processed

Wet tumbled, mixed headstamp $3.60/pound about 27 pounds available works to under 5 cents each. $90 for all. (Just shy of 2,000 pieces) SOLD

PyZZxZ.jpg

Wet tumbled, decaped and sized, no further possessing $4.30/ LB under 6 cents each 7 pounds available $30 for all SOLD

gwohAy.jpg

Wet tumbled, decapped, trimmed to 1.750 and swaged $5.00/pound just under 7 cents each. Over 8 pounds available. SOLD

Xyj4GM.jpg

Last edited:
9mm wet tumble with pins. 1155 by weight, of which there is a bag of about 300 inside the main bag decaped and sized $45 + bonus free 170 dirty brass and a bag of primed brass and bullets

.40 S&W wet tumble with pins, 894 by weight. $45 + bonus free dirty 358 by weight.

.45ACP wet tumble with pins 735 by weight $55 + bonus free dirty 350 by weight and 1pound bag of primed brass and bullets SOLD

.357 sig wet tumble with pins decap and sized 456 pieces by weight $27

OvZbam.jpg

jYqflY.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, listen, I’m sorry I‘ve been slow to respond. I had “will take it” on another site for almost everything but the guy was slow to pay so I was dragging my feet to reply. I posted as much here yesterday but tried to add another clarifying post a minute later and the system prohibited me for a bump violations and then when I went back to edit the post, it seems the system just deleted it.

I’m just a guy reloading trying to off load a bunch of stuff it doesn’t look like I’ll ever use for a fair price.

Please bear with me. Though much of it is already sold. The listing was originally for local pickup on a local board. I could have done a better job clarifying shipping. I’m not trying to make money on shipping but I’m also not interested in losing money on it either.

I’ve listed on 3 sites so, I’m doing my best to figure out who committed to what first and if it’s available.

This whole thing is a lot more work than I expected. I thought the hard part was going to be the 12 hrs I spend sorting and sifting through my stuff to figure out what to keep, what was scrap and what would be of value to someone else.

I’m actually more afraid of accidentally selling the same thing to two people than anything else....that would suck