• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT: Remington 40-X's (3 Rifles Left) TRADES Added 5/1

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    I want to sell or trade some of the 40-X's from my collection. All of them must be shipped to an FFL.

I would be interested in trading for high end optics, a Custom action with a .223 bolt face, a Remington M24 barreled action, clip on night vision, Obermeyer barrel blanks, .30cal barrel blank with 1:8 or faster twist, MK13 triggers, Huber triggers, .
    8) 40-XB 7mm Remington Mag, stainless barrel, single shot, excellent condition, $1500

9) 40-XB 6.5mm Remington Magnum, single shot, extremely rare gun in excellent condition, $2000

10) 40-XB .30-338, stainless barrel, single shot, excellent condition, $1500

IMG_0893 (2).JPG

Last edited:
    I want to sell 5 of the 40-X's from my collection. Prices do not include shipping. All of them must be shipped to an FFL.

All of these rifles are heavy barrel target models. All of the centerfire rifles are clip slotted repeaters. All of them are in excellent condition.

None of the center fire rifles have sights. I can provide sight bases. I can also sell a buyer a set of Redfield sights if they want a set with a rifle. The scopes in the picture can also be purchased by the buyer of a rifle.

The only one of these I have fired is the 40-XC and it is a hammer.

1) 40-XB .22-250, very early B model, 700 style bolt handle, early style accessory rail and handstop, blued barrel, no B suffix on the serial number, BDL style bottom metal, factory smallbore style barrel tuners, scope blocks, no sights, $1750

2) 40-XB .243, blued barrel, later B style accessory rail and handstop, BDL style bottom metal, scope blocks, no sights, $1500

3) 40-XB 7.62 NATO, blued barrel, early style accessory rail and handstop, BDL style bottom metal, $1750

4) 40-XC 7.62 NATO, stainless Krieger barrel installed by the Remington Custom Shop, in AI chassis, Huber 2-stage trigger, McCann MIRS rail, Leupold MK4 M1 3.5-10 illuminated, in KAC NV capable rings, $4K as is or I can put just the barreled action back in the original XC stock and sell it for $1750

5) 40-XB .22lr, the nicest US PROPERTY marked 40-XB I have ever seen, includes Redfield International sights, $2000

View attachment 7740880
    I am interested in your 5) 40-XB .22lr, the nicest US PROPERTY marked 40-XB I have ever seen, includes Redfield International sights, $2000. Is it available? KatF1

I want number #11 the one marked NFS
    For trading stock please consider my pre-war m70 30-06, 1957 chevy 2door, and I will toss in the Moto Guzzi El Dorado squeez the throttle until you see god machine!
    In the greatest Christmas Light and best wishes
    IMG_1737.JPG
    GLWS

I apologize if I am late to the ball game. However, it appears that you have some 40XB you have not sold.
    If so, would you send me a picture of what you have left to sell.
    [email protected]

Thanks....Wes

Brother your firearm collection is a true marvel, I have thoroughly enjoyed the threads you have made over the years and really have had to practice restraint while you have been thinning the herd… GLWTS

Reactions: 168BTHPM
    What do you have left to sell and what is the price you are looking for?
    252-876-3534 text please.

I have a tough time navigating this site. That is why I ask the question I ask and left you my # for a text. I hope that did not ruin your day.
    I see the rifles and the price you are referring too. Ha e a great day and thanks for the reply.