• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT Salient Built Glock 17 with RMR **SOLD**

streetbob_grayrider

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2009
Dallas, Texas
TACOPS: these speak for themselves.
These are very pricey new and have quite a wait time.

I have a TACOPS Tango 51 with about 200 rounds fired just sitting in safe. **GONE**

Salient Arms:
They are very pricey new. They originally made 3 models.

Tier one- everything including stippling, trigger guard undercut, action work, match triggers, and slide lightening.
Tier two-same as tier one with out the slide lightening.
Tier three-action work but no stippling or trigger or slide lightening.

They stopped making tier two and three a few years ago but recently brought back the more economical tier three.

My pistol is the rarer tier two with the optional Trijicon RMR 06, suppressor height sights, and newest flat trigger.
Comes with 1 mag.

I put around 250 rounds through it and just prefer my 1911’s, Hi-Power’s, and HK pistols.

Asking $ SOLD, shipped to your ffl in the conus.

I’ve bought and sold lots of high dollar firearms and glass here over the years. (Check my Feedback)

8E9FE334-AF2F-4CF5-B170-60860C522FA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have any pics of the TacOps Tango 51, and a cash price?

Bump for this gorgeous guns. If I could only have 1 rifle the rest of my life, the Tango 51 is on the shortlist, especially suppressed. GLWS!