• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS/WTT: same lot Hornady 140/147gr ELD-Match 6.5 creed more

benbangui

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
Someplace, MUrica
hey guys,

as far as trade goes, I will only trade equal value of old ammo prices.
these are my leftovers of 200 round cases. some have been handle and marked on back to distinguish my case in matches. but all are in perfect working and loaded from factory.

trades im interested in: 6.5 creedmore brass. im not interested in a Buch of mixed casings. they must all be from same maker/lot

reloading stuff for .223/5.56

other then that, just ask, ill prob say no, unless its in my favor.

140gr 3 boxes (60 rounds) GONE/Traded

147gr 3 1/2 boxes (75 rounds) GONE/Traded

sale price: $250 shipped

PLEASE READ: (repost from comments)
$250 shipped is the price for the remaining (75 rounds) ammo. I know the price is ridiculous. With ammo and components hard to come by, I prefer to trade it for equal value priced Ammo/components. The price is there simply for people that don’t have something to trade, can still have it if they really want it.

before pandemic once fired hornady brass went for .20-.30 a piece depending on amount and condition. And the ammo itself I bought for 1.40 a round.

that makes the 75 rounds ($105) equal value to around 350 pieces of once fired hornady brass.

again, not really looking to sell this for a cash price.

do not post in this thread. private message me If you have any questions, trades, or concerns

I hope things get back to normal too guys

Last edited:
I have ~400-450 pieces of once fired Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor brass from factory ammo. Let me know if you're interested and I can provide pictures and any further detail you need

Reactions: benbangui
Price for the remaining ammo?

$250 shipped is the price for the remaining ammo. I know the price is ridiculous. With ammo and components hard to come by, I prefer to trade it for equal value priced Ammo/components. The price is there simply for people that don’t have something to trade, can still have it if they really want it.

before pandemic once fired hornady brass went for .20-.30 a piece depending on amount and condition. And the ammo itself I bought for 1.40 a round.

that makes the 75 rounds ($105) equal value to around 350 pieces of once fired hornady brass.

again, not really looking to sell this for a cash price.