• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT Savage 93R17 17HMR w/Nikon Monarch 4-16 x 42 scope

rcmigpilot

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2012
Louisiana
I'm posting it here because I might be interested in trading for a centerfire bolt action either complete rifle or donor action.

I have a Savage 93R17 17HMR w/Nikon Monarch 4-16 x 42 scope for sale. It has a 20" bull barrel, regular walnut stock and less than 400 round through it since new. I bought it back in 2012. It has a laser engraving on the stock that says North American Hunting Club Life Member. Apparently they had a bunch of these done up for some kind of fundraiser and the ones that were left were sold on the open market. Neither the rifle nor the scope have a scratch on them. If it weren't for normal wear marks in the breach you'd think it was new. Comes with one 5 round and two 10 round Savage magazines. Asking $300.00. I'm willing to ship to an FFL at buyers expense. I'm in southern LA, if I can do a face to face with another LA resident and don't have to mess with shipping I'll include 350 rounds of assorted 17HMR ammo in still factory sealed boxes.

I would consider trades for something that could be a donor action for a .223 or 6.5 Creedmoor build or my rifle plus cash for a good .223 (1-7 or 1-8 twist only) or 6.5 Creedmoor.

20190701_203302~2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with price drop to $300. Need some help here guys, wife says I can only have as many rifles as will fit in the safe and no getting a bigger safe isn't an option.