• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Steiner Military 4-16x50 FFP G2B

bjtiger75

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2010
Anderson, SC
Looking to sale or trade a Steiner Military 4-16x50 ffp g2b illuminated reticle. Scope is currently mounted in medium Vortex PMR rings which can be added to purchase or trade. No major marks on tube or barrel. Lenses are clean and illumination works as it should. Turrets have safe rash and bruises as pictured. I believe I have the box for this in the attic but will have to check. It will ship well packaged. Butler Creek caps and MK lever included with sale. Link with pictures.

Scope - $900
Rings only with scope $110

Specs can be found here......

Trade interests are Kestrel Elite 5700, March 3-24, Minox 5-25 or 3-15, maybe a Bushnell Dmr 2 pro. I can add cash or ammo to a trade to make it work. I have plenty of 6.5 Creedmoor ammo or 300 PRC to add for the right trade. Ammo is not for sale other wise.
PXL_20210306_144021431.jpg

Insanely good deal. These were $2000+ scopes new when they were still making them. I have one, and it’s some nice glass. Nice pick up.

Reactions: Concrete shooter