• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Stiller Tac338 338LM in ELR setup - SOLD (big price drop 08/10)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, looking to downsize a bit on this one. This gun is freaking insane, but I need something a bit smaller for my current needs. Stupid accurate and recoil is next to nothing as I’m sure you can imagine.

Smith: Pierce Engineering, Lansing, MI
    Action: Stiller Tac338
    Barrel: Lilja 32” straight taper threaded 3/4x24 with the giant David Tubb 5 star brake
    Trigger: Timney single-stage (not the TT special in the photos, that is sold)
    Chassis: Whiskey 3 (I think Gen 5) CIP mag length (one mag included)
    Finish: Cerakote
    Round count: 40. It hammers with the Berger and the Prime I’ve tried. Sub 1/2” groups as pictured below (I promise that’s 3 shots)
    Weight: 26lbs as shown

Bipod, scope and mount not included.

I’d also do a straight sale for $2,700 shipped and insured (and that’s going to cost a sh*t ton). Willing to take long range optics as partial or full trade as well.

A9BE0118-C520-404F-92FF-202FFE10BA66.jpeg
    68E62A91-9030-481F-B9C8-F7AF33C90A01.jpeg

A0D980BB-F395-4F1A-BE7A-893F39B8B9F2.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top, lots of interest but it’s still here. Keep the offers coming.

Top. Thanks for the offers so far.

Up top for more looks. Monday is the last day I can ship for a little while so don’t be afraid to make an offer. Just be kind as this sucker will probably be around $100 to ship.

Still available. Lots of interest and then crickets after I reply.

Alright big price drop in the original ad from $3,000 to $2,700 on this animal for a cash sale. Just grabbed a Cheytac I need to feed....

1:9, thanks for catching the fact I missed that. Great for 250s or 300s.

Someone buy this before I do something stupid like upgrade the chassis or buy optics for it, haha.

Up top, still available. Long range optics are very high on my trade list and I can add cash if you have something over the value of my gun.