• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/wtt Tikka TacA1 barreled action 260 remington. No longer available.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I have a Tikka Tac A1 Barreled action in 260 Remington. Round count is around 1700. Remember this action has a different finish than the T3. It aslo has the Tikka 2 stage trigger. I have add a Tbac break to it. This is for the barreled action only. No magazine. I had this in a MPA chassis and I am keeping my Aics style mags.

Some trades that I would take. THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE>

Hornady 6.5 140 eldm
Berger .308 210 vld huntin bullets
scopes
1x8
1x10
2x10
3x12 all must be second focal plain, zero stop, mil/mil I am putting this behind a clip on thermal. exposed turrets
Barrel cert

Last edited:
Will you post a few pictures? A Pic is worth a thousand words.

Any chance you'd separate the trigger? I have a T3 trigger plus cash to offer.

750. This is not a t3 barreled action. This is a tac A1. Different coating and different trigger. This is there 1500 dollar gun when in there chasis. It also has a Tbac break (125 new, 75 used) on it as well. I do have a varmint stock no magazine I can include with the purchase for 50 bucks

Reactions: Vitali1342
750. This is not a t3 barreled action. This is a tac A1. Different coating and different trigger. This is there 1500 dollar gun when in there chasis. It also has a Tbac break (125 new, 75 used) on it as well. I do have a varmint stock no magazine I can include with the purchase for 50 bucks
And you forgot to mention Sterk bolt handle .., those are $100+

Reactions: Prebanpaul
Yes when you load 42.5 of 4350 with a 140 eldm and lapua brass it shoots a tiny hole. I have two friends with the exact same guns and they use federal gold medal match with 140 smk and they shoot just as well.

Yes when you load 42.5 of 4350 with a 140 eldm and lapua brass it shoots a tiny hole. I have two friends with the exact same guns and they use federal gold medal match with 140 smk and they shoot just as well.

Just curious what you thought was left for barrel life. I’m not too savvy on what is a hot load for the 260. Trying to stay on budget. Thanks for the load info.