• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS/WTT: Trijicon MRO Larue, Holosun 507c, 407c, (Holosuns are RMR style red dots)

benbangui

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
Someplace, MUrica
All are used but not abused. All show use and wear but are in perfect working order. Glass is clean. I can not see any scratches on glass at all. no box or papers for any of them. PM me with your email or phone number for pics

Trijicon MRO is gen1. just came back from Trijicon cause I knew I was gonna sell it and wanted to make sure it was in perfect working order. the dot looked odd shaped under magnification. looked fine when I got it back.
comes with Larue Tactical 1/3 QD mount and standard low Trijicon mount. not interested in splitting up. dont ask.
$350 shipped SOLD

Holosun 407c (Trijicon rmr footprint) with low mount. this is the 2moa only dot with long battery life and additional solar panel on top. this is last gen with battery on the bottom. this one was scratches on bottom battery door.
$200 shipped SPF

Holosun 507c (Trijicon rmr footprint) with low mount. this is the multiple reticle option version. with 2moa dot, 65moa ring, or both together. same battery life if running single dot and solar panel on top. this is the last gen with battery on bottom
$200 shipped SPF

please do not post in this thread. Private Message me if you have any questions or concerns. thanks for browsing

Last edited:
BBB0E1DE-99F3-4744-A994-DC06B1B272F5.jpeg

507 and 407 sold pending funds

Last edited: