• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Vortex Razor HD 27-60x85 Angled spotting scope, MRAD eyepiece, tripod package

semipro_pirate

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2018
Up for sale is an angled 27-60x85 Razor HD Spotting scope. I bought this a couple of years ago and have used it for a few range trips. Great condition, I'd even say close to like new. The last year-ish it has just sat in my safe as I got a leupold mark 4 from a fellow Hide member.
I also have a 22x Wide Angle MRAD reticle eyepiece. This I have never used at the range. It's been taken out of the box twice and only installed on the scope once. (It will come in the original box along with the little bikini cover it came with. Just not pictured.)

I also have a rrs arca adapter for the scope I'm including along with the little vortex tripod that came with the spotting scope when I got it.

Asking $1450 shipped/insured to the lower 48.

The only trades would be a Leopold mk5hd 5-25 with either a T3 or PR2 Mil reticle. I would obviously add some cash on my end.

20221027_094200.jpg
20221027_094202.jpg
20221027_094216.jpg