• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS/WTT: Wilson Stealth, Nighthawk T4, Guncrafter Model 3

ohiofarmer

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 3, 2002
    Central Ohio
    I’d like to pare down a few extra 1911s that I don’t shoot. The only 1911 I’d consider in trade would be a Guncrafter Model 5. Top Gun Supply here in Ohio has one, but it doesn’t hurt to ask if anyone wants to trade one. Actually, I’d gladly trade all 3 if anyone has a Stan Chen 1911 they’d like to part with! Oh wait, Christmas isn’t until December.... As for non-1911 trades, I’d gladly take a Manners Ultra Classic and perhaps a Bat or Borden action.

1. All Stainless Wilson Combat Stealth in .45. Never fired and it has the flanged barrel. Single sided safety, fiber optic front, slide top serrations, Wilson starburst G10 grips, Wilson soft pistol case. $2800 shipped insured from my local FFL to yours in the lower 48.

2. Nighthawk T4 in 9mm with the alloy frame option. Right at 100 rounds through it. Single sided safety, Trijicon tritium sights front and rear, flush cut slide stop, Nighthawk soft pistol case, etc. etc. (Nothing out of the norm for the T4). $2700 shipped insured from my local FFL to yours in the lower 48.

3. Guncrafter Model 3 two tone in .50GI. Stainless slide over a Melonited frame. 2 magazines through it. Single sided safety, Trijicon tritium sights front and rear, Guncrafter soft pistol case. $2600 shipped insured from my FFL to yours in the lower 48.

Reactions: hcsd54