• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS/WTT Winchester 70 classic stainless 270 (walnut stock)

Crowbag

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2022
PA
For sale or trade is an excellent condition Winchester 70 Classic Stainless in 270 with a walnut stock, this is an early serial number from a number of limited rifles finished with walnut stocks, Winchester released about 300 rifles in each caliber.

I purchased this rifle from the original owner was a competition shooter, this rifle was used for half a dozen deer seasons and has seen very little use, bore is excellent. I'm selling to fund another purchase.

The rifle:

weights 9.2 lbs (with the scope attached)

Barrel: 24" pencil barrel

Stock: Walnut (IN THE CHEEK REST PHOTO THERE APPEARS TO BE A DING IN THE WOOD, THIS IS NOT THE CASE IT IS THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF THE STOC)

Caliber: 270

Jeweled Bolt

Included is the 3-10x44 Simmons scope, Leupold mounts and rings, the sleeve you see it photographed in and 160 rounds of ammuntion:

2 boxes of Nosler BT 130 gr
2 boxes Nosler Trophy Grade PT 150 gr
2 boxes Barnes Vor-TX 130 gr TTSX BT
2 boxes Sierra Game Changer 140 Gr TGK BT
and the ammo box

WTS for $1,300 with ammo $1,200 without ammo. Ammo is worth around $450 (I will not part out the ammo until the rifle is sold) Rifle is located in PA I can meet FTF from south of philly to Moscow and possibly Hamburg. Shipping and transfer are on the buyer. I'm open to offers but low ballers will be ignored.

WTT for Seekins Havak Element in 6.5CM (plus cash from me) GA rifle in 6.5 CM (cash from me) and depending on what you want for it, I'm not "a poor" but I am getting married next year. Will also consider other precision/hunting rifles sub 9 lbs (without glass) in 6.5 CM please let me know what you have.

Other trades I might be interested in:

Leupold mk5
NF glass starting at 3 magnification with 50mm objective.
AICS Remington SA chassis

Please ask any questions you'd like.

0-8.jpeg
0.jpeg
0-1.jpeg
0-2.jpeg
0-3.jpeg
0-5.jpeg
0-9.jpeg
0-10.jpeg
0-11.jpeg
0-12.jpeg
0-14.jpeg
0-6.jpeg
0 copy.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale or trade is an excellent condition Winchester 70 Classic Stainless in 270 with a walnut stock, this is an early serial number from a number of limited rifles finished with walnut stocks, Winchester released about 300 rifles in each caliber.

I purchased this rifle from the original owner was a competition shooter, this rifle was used for half a dozen deer seasons and has seen very little use, bore is excellent. I'm selling to fund another purchase.

The rifle:

weights 9.2 lbs (with the scope attached)

Barrel: 24" pencil barrel

Stock: Walnut (IN THE CHEEK REST PHOTO THERE APPEARS TO BE A DING IN THE WOOD, THIS IS NOT THE CASE IT IS THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF THE STOC)

Caliber: 270

Jeweled Bolt

Included is the 3-10x44 Simmons scope, Leupold mounts and rings, the sleeve you see it photographed in and 160 rounds of ammuntion:

2 boxes of Nosler BT 130 gr
2 boxes Nosler Trophy Grade PT 150 gr
2 boxes Barnes Vor-TX 130 gr TTSX BT
2 boxes Sierra Game Changer 140 Gr TGK BT
and the ammo box

WTS for $1,300 with ammo $1,200 without ammo. Ammo is worth around $450 (I will not part out the ammo until the rifle is sold) Rifle is located in PA I can meet FTF from south of philly to Moscow and possibly Hamburg. Shipping and transfer are on the buyer. I'm open to offers but low ballers will be ignored.

WTT for Seekins Havak Element in 6.5CM (plus cash from me) GA rifle in 6.5 CM (cash from me) and depending on what you want for it, I'm not "a poor" but I am getting married next year. Will also consider other precision/hunting rifles sub 9 lbs (without glass) in 6.5 CM please let me know what you have.

Other trades I might be interested in:

Leupold mk5
NF glass starting at 3 magnification with 50mm objective.
AICS Remington SA chassis

Please ask any questions you'd like.

View attachment 8224959View attachment 8224960View attachment 8224961View attachment 8224962View attachment 8224963View attachment 8224964View attachment 8224965View attachment 8224966View attachment 8224967View attachment 8224968View attachment 8224969View attachment 8224971View attachment 8224979
Friday bump