• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/WTT X5 legion with Dpp and extras

Anderhammer52

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2019
North Las Vegas, NV
20220925_125535.jpg

Sig p320 x5 legion with delta point pro(2.5 moa dot), 3 legion mags, 1 21 round tac ops mag, 1 15 round mag for the wilson combat compact grip module which had never been fires only mocked up and carried once with the legion slide (yes it fits). X5 legion soft case from 511. Still have the original hard case as well. Lighter recoil spring is installed will include the heavier one with purchase plus the iron site plate cover. I love this gun its a tac driver with zero recoil. But with a pcs and engagement coming up I don't need 2 full size pistols. Not looking to separate unless all competent sell around the same time. Trades will definitely be considered but cash is king. Will include iwb compact holster no charge. Can include phlster floodlight owb x300 w/ ubl midride, qls set up with legstrap for additional fee.
Looking to get 1200 shipped tried adding to my other post but can't edit the title or anything. Willing to combine anything I have listed on their to trade for higher end glass

Last edited: