• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Zeiss Victory RF 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binoculars

The_Hoosier97

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2021
Indiana
Zeiss

$1900 shipped, insured, paid through PayPal F&F (taxes are cringe, okay?)

I won’t spend too much hyping these things up, because they are a fairly specific item.

They are LNIB that had its package seal only broken to take pictures. It comes with everything from factory, and in excellent condition. I’ve been getting into Nightvision recently and finally need to buy my own pair of NODS. Due to this, I’ve decided to reduce my personal collection of stuff a bit. These have been in my safe since i purchased them, and I have not found an excuse to use them yet.

Specifications from Zeiss:

• Bluetooth connectivity
  • Range 10 to 2,500 yards
  • Custom ballistics input via smartphone or tablet
  • B.I.S. II – On-board ballistic calculator with integrated sensors and ballistic profiles
  • Measures angle, temperature and air pressure
  • Calculates equivalent horizontal distance. Displays holdover in inches/cm, MOA, MIL and clicks
  • Features Scan and Target modes
  • Automatic LED brightness adjustment (11 brightness curves)
  • User-programmable control buttons and display
  • One-touch ranging (right or left hand)
  • Syncs personal settings and ballistic profiles to and from the RF
  • Capable of storing up to 9 personalized ballistic profiles
  • Superior image quality, enhanced by FL glass, ZEISS T and LotuTec coatings
  • Compact, lightweight and user-friendly ergonomics
  • Large focusing wheel for minimal rotation
  • High-grade magnesium frame

Last edited:
Reactions: FJBPrecision
I run a set of these......the glass is amazing! After proper calibration with my known dope, its always within + - 0.1mil of my kestrel at matches.

Reactions: The_Hoosier97
Sure hope no one PM'd him before me, messaged him earlier this morning I would take them. Not sure how they would still be available at this price