• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Zero Tolerance 0462 TAN Sinkevich Folding Knife - Sprint Run *Price Drop* $149 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale a brand new in the box Zero Tolerance 0462 TAN Sinkevich Flipper 3.7" Folding Knife. Comes with Free Lifetime Sharpening Services and Lifetime Warranty through ZT. Made in the U.S.A.

Comes new in the box with the instruction manuals.

Click on the links for more info:

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/zt0462tan

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Zero-T...ch-0462--92763

Description:

This Sprint Run 0462 is built with a tan G-10 handle and a BlackWash finished blade and frame.

The Zero Tolerance 0462 is the big brother of the 0460 Dmitry Sinkevich design with a pronounced ergonomic curve that fits comfortably in the hand. This super-sized version sports a slightly upswept CPM-S35VN steel blade. The handle is made with a G-10 front scale and a titanium frame lock, offering a durable build with low carry weight. A black anodized aluminum backspacer and tip-up pocket clip round out the design for EDC excellence.

Features
CPM-S35VN blade steel offers superior hardness and excellent edge retention.
KVT ball-bearing manual opening system provides smooth flipper activated deployment.
Lightweight G-10 and titanium handle for added comfort and grip.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 8.90"
Blade Length: 3.70"
Cutting Edge: 4.00"
Blade Width: 1.00"
Blade Thickness: 0.16"
Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
Blade Style: Trailing Point
Blade Grind: Flat
Finish: Black Stonewash
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 5.20"
Handle Width: 1.125"
Handle Thickness: 0.50"
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Tan
Frame/Liner: Titanium
Weight: 3.87 oz
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Flipper
Lock Type: Frame Lock
Brand: Zero Tolerance
Model: 0462TAN
Model Number: 0462TAN, zt0462TAN, zt462TAN
Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
Country of Origin: USA

This is the newest and latest model. I purchased this for my collection. However, it is brand new and has never been used. The fit and finish on this knife is impeccable with a great attention to detail in terms of the build quality. Razor sharp factory edge and has never been used or sharpened. It also features a silky smooth action and a perfect, rock solid lockup. Incredibly smooth and makes the perfect everyday carry knife.

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

Price Drop! $149 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Attachments

• ZT0462TAN_01.jpg
    ZT0462TAN_01.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 74
  • 0462tan_profile_sr_1020x400.png
    0462tan_profile_sr_1020x400.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 0462tan_clipside-closed_1020x400.png
    0462tan_clipside-closed_1020x400.png
    83 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status