• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: .223/5.56x45mm match and duty/defense ammo (Speer LE GD, Hornady, BH, Fed AE)

dms416

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Central IL
Looking to preferably trade for the flavors that I normally shoot and avoid the messiness of selling outright in the current market, but I will sell but it's current market prices

I want (meaning if you don't have exactly the following flavors listed, I don't want it as trade):
Black Hills 5.56 77gr SMK or TMK
Federal Gold Medal Match .223 73gr Berger or 77gr SMK
Barnes 5.56 70gr TSX
NOTE: Nobody wants to waste time and shipping over trading 1 or 2 boxes; let's move weight or save the PM space. Also...yeah, prices suck for everyone. I don't care what you paid for your ammo last week/month/year/decade.

I have (prices do not include shipping):

Tsajue5.jpg

100 rounds Speer LE 75gr Gold Dot ($1.75 per round)

WrcwvVg.jpg

455 rounds of Blackhills factory 2nds 52gr OTM match ($1.10 per round)
Extremely tight shooting, blazing fast but not the best for long range in the wind

6aQ74V9.jpg

186 rounds of Hornady 75gr BTHP Superformance Match ($1.70 per round)

EAd3YRO.jpg

80 rounds of Hornady 55gr GMX ($1.40 per round)

vLZD7cq.jpg

160 rounds of Fed American Eagle 75gr TMJ ($1.05 per round)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm not seeing it, what do you want to trade for?
Black Hills 5.56 77gr SMK or TMK
Federal Gold Medal Match .223 73gr Berger or 77gr SMK
Barnes 5.56 70gr TSX
NOTE: Nobody wants to waste time and shipping over trading 1 or 2 boxes; let's move weight or save the PM space. Also...yeah, prices suck for everyone. I don't care what you paid for your ammo last week/month/year/decade.

Sorry, I thought that was what you had to sell, not paying attention after a long day.

The formatting didn't carry over well from another site; the spacing and bold text is clearer now in the OP.

I’ll take the GMX
and maybe 100-150 rounds of the 52g blackHills if shipping is not too crazy expensive

Last edited: