• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT 22cal Berger 70 VLD for Sierra 69 Grain TMK

SupressYourself

Hillbilly Intellectual
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2017
Eastern ND
Looking for up to 600 of the 69gr Tipped Match King.
Will trade you straight-up for 600 of my Berger 70 VLD target.

Or, I have the following for partial trade, or would do straight cache deal:
22 cal: 200ct Sierra 65 grain hunting bullet
6mm: 200ct Hornady 58gr v-max
6mm: 100ct Berger 95 VLD Hunting
7mm: 100ct Hornaday 162 ELDX

Last edited:
If you decide the sell the Berger 70's, I'm interested depending on price.

No, sorry, trade only, and the 69s are the only ones I want. I got a 9 twist 22-250, so cant go much heavier.

Yeah, what is up with that? Even before things got really stupid they were hard to find. Meanwhile the 69 SMK is available all over the place...

A trusted source made a call to Sierra last week....they stated the 69s are not currently on the production schedule, and have no idea when they might be.

I have 400 same lot and a partial with 90 ish of the 69smk hpbt
I love those Berger 70gr I have a great load for it
i know you said tipped but thought I would check

Sorry, Tipped only. Ironically, if I wanted the regular SMKs, I could have bought them 20 times from 10 different places since I posted this. The fricken things are everywhere...

Sorry, Tipped only. Ironically, if I wanted the regular SMKs, I could have bought them 20 times from 10 different places since I posted this. The fricken things are everywhere...
For sure I thought I would try. The 69gr SMKs just hammer man. Tipped and non
I appreciate the quick response back

Reactions: SupressYourself