• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTT: ANVIS 6 full factory kit, for…?

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I’ll get faux toes a little later, but…

Full factory set of ANVIS-6 night vision flight goggles. I prefer the translating optics of the ANV6 over the ANVIS-9 (the only difference between the 6/9).

Full kit with helmet mount, battery pack, cables, padded case, etc. Both tubes are super clean. Unit is older, so probably Omni V/VI generation, but still Gen 3 decent performers.

Trade value of $4500. $3500 cash if you really want them. These were DRMO’d out some years back and are not Demil-D coded (i.e. were issued Aviation goggles and rotated out probably 8+ years ago).

I’ve had them for 5+ years and have less than 2 hours on them in all that time.

Great set for getting into the NV game and going straight to binos.

I’ll trade just about anything pew-related. Would love a TT315P or 525. Trade towards an AI in 6.5 CM/PRC or 300PRC (plus cash on my end, of course), ammo, Cool Kid guns, other NV/Thermal toys, etc.

I’m also on the hunt for a high-end eBike. Also, in the highly unlikely event you have one, a used front-end loader for a 1990’s CaseIH 495 tractor. 🥴

1677004525502.jpeg

1677004698101.jpeg

Last edited:
    I’ll get faux toes a little later, but…

Full factory set of ANVIS-6 night vision flight goggles. I prefer the translating optics of the ANV6 over the ANVIS-9 (the only difference between the 6/9).

Full kit with helmet mount, battery pack, cables, padded case, etc. Both tubes are super clean. Unit is older, so probably Omni V/VI generation, but still Gen 3 decent performers.

Trade value of $4500. $3500 cash if you really want them. These were DRMO’d out some years back and are not Demil-D coded (i.e. were issued Aviation goggles and rotated out probably 8+ years ago).

I’ve had them for 5+ years and have less than 2 hours on them in all that time.

Great set for getting into the NV game and going straight to binos.

I’ll trade just about anything pew-related. Would love a TT315P or 525. Trade towards an AI in 6.5 CM/PRC or 300PRC (plus cash on my end, of course), ammo, Cool Kid guns, other NV/Thermal toys, etc.

I’m also on the hunt for a high-end eBike. Also, in the highly unlikely event you have one, a used front-end loader for a 1990’s CaseIH 495 tractor. 🥴

View attachment 8080413
    View attachment 8080414
    Still available?