• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT Atlas Titan 2011 for thermal

bantaman2

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2011
Washington [WA]
selling my Atlas Titan chambered in .40

This gun is absolutely amazing, and has ran flawless. I have put about 2000 through it and the previous owner (who is the original owner) put under 2000 through it. I have realized that I enjoy shooting Carry Optics more than I do Limited.

The pistol comes with 6 tuned (and well used) mags, 4 mag pouches, Safariland Speed holster and the original soft case the gun ships from the factory with.

Looking for a thermal scanner/clip on (Apollo, or something similar) or a breach (or similar) and cash.

out the door price is 3400

the best way to reach me is to PM on here.
QmlD5t7.jpg
qeBvPNp.jpg

QmlD5t7.jpg

qeBvPNp.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Let me know if you have anything interesting for trade! Primarily looking for clip on NV, precision semi autos, and precision bolt actions in .308

price drop, this is a crazy good deal for an amazing gun and tuned mags. I am only dropping it so low so I can snag a different gun.

Reactions: Ajsomp