• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT - Berger Match Grade Ammo 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain for 130 grain OTM

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Not interested in selling (unless you're willing to pay me $450 a case (200rds) as that is what it'd cost me to buy Berger 130gr ammo new with shipping)

Want to trade: My Berger Match Grade Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor (SRP Lapua) 140 Grain Hybrid Target Hollow Point for your Berger Match Grade Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 130 Grain Hybrid OTM Tactical Hollow Point

I have one case (200rds) in original box (all same lot)
    I have 300 rounds (all same lot) that are in MTM and Frankford plastic cases but I kept the Berger box stickers (see pics)

Would prefer to trade all 500 rounds at once, straight up for your 500 rounds of 130gr OTM. All my ammo is Lapua Small Rifle Primer (SRP) brass FYI.

If you have 500 or more rounds of Berger brand ammo with 130gr OTM, send me a PM and we'll swap pictures and work out shipping to each other (I will ship via UPS ground with insurance with ORM-D sticker and would prefer same or similar from you to me).

258BAB52-2AFE-411A-A576-4CB828E018DD.jpeg

Last edited:
    Pulling this off the market. The 140's actually do really well in my 18" barrel so will just keep them.

Last edited: