• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT: Brand new Noveske 13.5 NSR4 w/ Nut for 13.5 NSR3 — or just kill me!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: I’ll trade my brand spankin’ new Noveske 13.5” NSR4 Rail and Gen4 Barrel nut that just arrived yesterday for YOUR new or lightly used / not abused 13.5” NSR3 rail (no barrel nut required, but if you have one, fine).
    =====

So, the saga continues…

My factory Noveske N4 rifle that came with G3 upper, 15” NSR3 rail, and 13.7 + P/W Flaming Pig that I decided to use as a donor rifle to make “My Ultimate Do-Everything Gun” Epic Comedy of Errors continues.

Installed Proof CF 14.5 .223 Wylde with JP D2 Adjustable GB, but 15” NSR3 rail was too long to mount a can, had everything coated in Cerakote Gen 2 HIR-265 while apart, and didn’t think to mock-up gun in advance of doing a $500 paint job — so instead of chopping the 15” decided to order a 13.5 from Noveske. Figured, WTH, let’s roll with an NSR4 instead — again, without asking anyone about it. Got NSR4 and barrel nut yesterday. It works, but the sides are not perfectly flush with the G3 upper and my Sphincter says I will get AIDS if I use it.

For your viewing pleasure:

Original rifle with NSR3 after HIR-265 coating:
    IMG_8247.jpeg

IMG_8248.jpeg

IMG_8305.jpeg

Now with NSR4:
    IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

Obviously, I’m not a Transgender Non-Binary Harris-Biden voter, so this abomination is wholly unacceptable, so I need one of you pathetic faggots to step-in and rescue me — preferably not a former Marine — and trade me your factory 13.5” NSR3 rail in decent condition for my brandy new, never-been-mounted condition (except for the above faux toes) straight-up for your g3.

Help me, Obi GYN/Kenobi!