• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTT - Brand new Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56 MSR2 for Nightforce 4-16x42 with mil reticle

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    Trade pending delivery

So here's the deal. My build for the Steiner is not going to be ready until the end of the year, I love the Steiner and will definitely be getting another; however, I'm in need of a Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 for a review I'm doing with some other scopes. Looking to do a straight up trade - my Steiner for your Nightforce. If you have a mil reticle NF let me know, my Steiner is brand new, only taken it out of box to examine and verify all works.

If you have a Nightforce 4-16x42 with mil reticle (and only this scope, please do not offer me MOA or 4-16x50, etc.) that you'd like to trade for my Steiner send me a PM and we can send pics and share details, etc. If you have a LNIB NF or in safe queen condition I may consider paying you a bit as well, send me a PM.

Last edited:
    Reactions: D_TROS