• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: Bunch of Stuff ** Trades Added **

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    Edited to remove content. this necro post was just revived.

Last edited:
    Reactions: EN2722
    Sir, that is a very fine and impressive list of goods you have to trade.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
    Sorry for the slow responses. I am having some difficulty getting around due to a recent surgery.

IMG_0499 (2).JPG

Reactions: CIB2007
    What you asking for the #20 and #21 Winchester 52's. Also, the price on Remington 37 #24. What kind of sights are on these guns?

Thanks

What you asking for the #20 and #21 Winchester 52's. Also, the price on Remington 37 #24. What kind of sights are on these guns?

Thanks
    Sent PM

I have hundreds of sets of target sights, Redfield, Lyman, Redding, Vaver, Anschutz, Walther, Feinwerkbau, Freeland, Mo's, Parker Hale

Got a friend looking for a .22 revolver any pictures from your Colt collection of them I could forward?

Mentioned a K22 but a Colt is a fine revolver also.

I PMd you my email asking for pics Ithaca 20ga Flues. I hav one and would buy another. Jus sayn

I used to own like 50 something guns, then I moved overseas for a military move and had to down size. Quality over quantity.

You could walk into a big Cabelas and walk out with 60% cash value on all that stuff and call Euro Optics and have them do a package.

I used to own like 50 something guns, then I moved overseas for a military move and had to down size. Quality over quantity.

You could walk into a big Cabelas and walk out with 60% cash value on all that stuff and call Euro Optics and have them do a package.
    I have sent almost 100 guns to one of the auction houses that specializes in guns and did okay. It just took months from the time they pick them up until the money arrives. It's a pain to sell that many through an auction house or to a sporting goods store because they file a 1040 with the IRS. Cabelas typically offers 10% or less, at least the one close by here. They suck and have gotten worse after Bass Pro bought Cabelas.

Dude that RZR 1000 turbo will get you in trouble :)

How much $$ would it take to trade you out of #36) Smith & Wesson model 41 5 1/2" ?

Now that is some Shock & Awe.

Much respect brother on a cool collection that is probably only a small part of the true reality.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
    Bump one more time then a bunch of it is off to the auction house.