• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTT CFE 223 Tucson AZ

slowagon

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2012
Vail, AZ
No shipping.
I have 6 lbs (6x 1lb‘ers) 4 of the same lot, 2 of the same lot.
Want to trade for 8028XBR or Varget. I’m in Tucson AZ but would be willing to drive.

I've got plenty of CFE223, but I was in Bruno's today (Phoenix) and they had just got in more Varget--1 lbers only. If you're okay with $45/pound, it might be worth it. I got 10 lbs last week.

Reactions: slowagon
After seeing this post yesterday I took a long lunch today from work and went to Bruno's and picked up 2lbs of Varget and 2lbs H4350. They had 4-6 bottles left of the Varget when I left. Like Desert Demon said, it may be worth the trip up to Phoenix for $45 per bottle.

I am going to be in the area tomorrow is Brunos have a decent stock of reloading supply? I haven't found much anywhere mainly bullets and brass since i have 8lbs h4350 2lbs h4895 2lbs lil gun and 1lb win231 so plenty of powder and plenty of primers

I picked up some Hornady and Berger 6.5 bullets when I was there Tuesday. I did see Lapua and Hornady brass there but not sure which cartridge's. They were limited on ammo tho.

Please don’t turn my ad into your Bruno’s shill-fest. (Not that I have anything against a place selling components for massive profit).

No shipping.
I have 6 lbs (6x 1lb‘ers) 4 of the same lot, 2 of the same lot.
Want to trade for 8028XBR or Varget. I’m in Tucson AZ but would be willing to drive.
Don't have what you want in trade, if you decide to sell I'm in Florence (close enough) and can pick up. Thanks
Eli