• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTT Creedmoore Ammo: Horndady 147 ELD-M

ker2222

Minuteman
Sep 3, 2004
Hastings, MN
So I think its time for me to start down sizing a bit--too many calibers to feed and not enough time to shoot. Am going to start moving out of 6.5 creedmoore. Have bunch of factory ammo and a bartlien barrel blank and stuff to post later. But first the block is

400 rounds of 147gr eld-m--AMMO IS ALL THE SAME LOT. Was 2 sealed cases until I packed it away
I would really rather trade the ammo than sell given the craziness of the markets..... and I would doubly love if one of the Minnesota guys wanted to trade FTF:

Trade interests: +\~ cash
Manners mini-chassis stock for rem 700sa varmint contour

krg bravo (latest generation)
223 ammo—70-77 match stuff or 50-60 varmint stuff
308: 168 amax loads or Fgmm loads
sightron s3 with zero stops 6-24
Cool new cz 22lr trainer

if someone is interested in buying outright best price I guess

$1000 shipped to lower 48 states where it’s easy to ship to—no ca/my/I’ll/nj etc ect

Open to wheeling and dealing and still looking for a 357 vaquero....

Attachments

• D898F71B-8378-4FFE-91E8-F7C73E483922.jpeg
    D898F71B-8378-4FFE-91E8-F7C73E483922.jpeg
    505.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Also have 168 FGMM. I’ll jump in line as well if there’s any left.

So I think its time for me to start down sizing a bit--too many calibers to feed and not enough time to shoot. Am going to start moving out of 6.5 creedmoore. Have bunch of factory ammo and a bartlien barrel blank and stuff to post later. But first the block is

400 rounds of 147gr eld-m--AMMO IS ALL THE SAME LOT. Was 2 sealed cases until I packed it away
I would really rather trade the ammo than sell given the craziness of the markets..... and I would doubly love if one of the Minnesota guys wanted to trade FTF:

Trade interests: +\~ cash
Manners mini-chassis stock for rem 700sa varmint contour

krg bravo (latest generation)
223 ammo—70-77 match stuff or 50-60 varmint stuff
308: 168 amax loads or Fgmm loads
sightron s3 with zero stops 6-24
Cool new cz 22lr trainer

if someone is interested in buying outright best price I guess

$1000 shipped to lower 48 states where it’s easy to ship to—no ca/my/I’ll/nj etc ect

Open to wheeling and dealing and still looking for a 357 vaquero....
I’m interest in the 6.5 creedmor ammunition. Could you send price you want to me. I’d make a decision in seconds. Thank you.