• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: Defiance Ruckus 6.5 PRC Lightweight Build

Estes640

Sergeant of the Hide
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Bellevue, KY
Looking to trade a Defiance Ruckus XM ultralight build for something a little shorter. Got a little overzealous. Hunted with it and it was a little tricky for the style of hunting I do with a supressor attached to the end. Rifle weighs in at ~7lbs

Specs:
Defiance Ruckus XM ultralight
26” proof carbon Prefit threaded 5/8”-24, 139 rds on it
Bix and Andy TacSport Pro - Flat shoe
McMillan A3 Carbon - bedded, two flush cups and a rail up front
Defiance BDL - full disclosure, I haven’t loved this bottom metal. Rounds typically nose dive for me. Probably could use a spring tweak and be good to go, but I never screwed around with it

Open to Tikkas or custom actions. Or barrels for a Nucleus action. I like lighter steel barrels over carbon barrels but I’m not picky.

Attachments

• F2F1B2DC-BF99-4E60-9328-CB486CE247CB.jpeg
    F2F1B2DC-BF99-4E60-9328-CB486CE247CB.jpeg
    969.4 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: lou400a
Why not just swap out the barrel? 18 inch 308 or 20 inch 300 WSM would make that a right handy package, even with the suppressor

Looking to trade a Defiance Ruckus XM ultralight build for something a little shorter. Got a little overzealous. Hunted with it and it was a little tricky for the style of hunting I do with a supressor attached to the end. Rifle weighs in at ~7lbs

Specs:
Defiance Ruckus XM ultralight
26” proof carbon Prefit threaded 5/8”-24, 139 rds on it
Bix and Andy TacSport Pro - Flat shoe
McMillan A3 Carbon - bedded, two flush cups and a rail up front
Defiance BDL - full disclosure, I haven’t loved this bottom metal. Rounds typically nose dive for me. Probably could use a spring tweak and be good to go, but I never screwed around with it

Open to Tikkas or custom actions. Or barrels for a Nucleus action. I like lighter steel barrels over carbon barrels but I’m not picky.

I have a nucleus action and 22 inch carbon fiber 6.5 creed barrel with trigger tech special. Maybe we can work something out. Barreled action for barreled action.