• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB WTT Desert Tech 30 MOA mount for .284 barrel or barrel blank

Wanting To Buy

LunaCustomGuns

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Utah
www.lunacustomguns.com
Good afternoon! I would like to build a new 7mm-08 and have a really nice desert tech mount to trade for a barrel (I can add cash too for the right barrel). This is a 30 MOA mount with 34 mm rings as well as a set of desert tech machined 30 mm reducing rings. I’m a little over $400 in to the mount. Has a built in level. All screw present, nothing stripped. In fact the set of screws is new as I lost a few in my shooting bag last year and desert tech sent a full replacement set so the new ones have never been torqued.

Not super picky on the barrel. Gonna be used for long range hunting. 8 1/2 twist preferred. I’m a big dude so heavier contours don’t scare me, but would prefer lighter profiles.

Thanks for looking!