• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT factory Mega Arms MaTen monolithic ar10

MShort

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Wa
I will probably regret this but I am looking to trade my full factory built Mega Arms original MaTen. You don’t see these for sale or trade very often but I have decided I’m more of a bolt guy so would like to trade it for another custom bolt rifle.

The gun has a few hundred rounds fired but is well maintained and only has a few safe dings.

-Mega Arms billet lower and monolithic upper set
-Mega milspec lower parts kit
-Black hole weaponary match series barrel 1-11 twist 18"
- factory radial muzzle brake.
- Raptor charging handle.
- adjustable gas block (I believe SLR but need to confirm)
-Magpul UBR stock.
- 4 or 5 magpul mags, 10’s and 20’s.

## vx3i scope and mount but included but can be discussed##

I am mainly looking for a custom rifle in a 30 caliber or something small then 6mm willing to entertain all offers .

I can get more pictures for interested parties.

Attachments

• 3C47541C-B960-4346-A79A-3AE535FB452F.jpeg
    3C47541C-B960-4346-A79A-3AE535FB452F.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Being a clean vintage factory Mega I believe a fair trade value is around $2000. That said I really do not know much about ar10’s.

To answer pms this rifle shoots very very well with 160-175 loads. I haven’t tried anything lighter or heavier

Had a few inquires on this but still have it. Someone trade me for something I will shoot more. Don’t be afraid to make an offer

You probably WILL regret this...LOL...I've regretted EVERY SINGLE gun i've ever sold or traded...but I get it...I've got "the grass is greener" syndrome, too and am about to do the same'ish thing! Very nice rig. I have a very similar one and it shoots lights out. Whoever gets it will undoubtedly be most-pleased. Mine loves the heavy stuff, too. The Mega receivers are works of art. Zev was nuts not to continue the MKM and MML uppers!

All pms replies to. This one is very accurate but I’m not a semiauto rifle guy and it is just sitting, Somone trade me out of it.

Anyone got a 30 caliber magnum hunting rifle sitting unused?

Last edited:
Time to move this along to a new home. Someone offer me a good trade or will do $1800 shipped this weekend.

Last edited: