• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: FAL, LOTS of Extras, Smith 1006, Lots of Extras! Prices Reduced, Must Go!!!

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    ***PM, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, I WON'T SEE IT IN TIME***

***NOTE: HEAVILY REDUCED SALE, MUST GO!!! Found something I need. Won't see prices like this for these weapons again. Sale will expire when deal offered me expires***

The FAL has ~$4000 in it and the Smith ~$2800 but prices for a lot of the parts and magazines have appreciated since then. That's what I have in it.

FAL alone: $1900. Cerakoted, TONS of extras, only test fired, almost like new. CHF Chromed Steyr barrel, best FAL bbl. made. Details below.

With 21 20rd. + 4 30rd. curved mags, Elcan scope, extra matching PRS buttstock/w lower, trigger, parts, bipod, grip, scope mount, etc.: $3000. Light and suppressor not included.

Excellent condition FAL on SA58 upper includes Jard 2 stage trigger, extended controls all around, continuous top rail, "new" 18" Steyr chrome CHF bbl. (best ever made for an FAL) AAC 51T Blackout FH, Harris bipod, KAC grip and bipod adapter, SAW grip, Elcan 7.62 optic, cerakoted inside and out Patriot Brown and FDE with Armor Black small parts. Also included is a Magpul PRS stock assembled to a steel lower (the folder has an aluminum one) and the non-extended controls and factory fire control parts. A box of 21 magazines, all excellent shape, most Austrian, some IMI and one FN, 7 Austrian were cerakoted FDE. 4 30rd. curved Bren type mags (very rare). Various small parts, an extra scope mount, extra FDE cerakoted rail covers. Suppressor and light (pictured) not included. Magazines and some misc. parts not pictured but will take those on request.

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

Smith 1006 is in excellent condition and has 8 mags (these are getting rarer and more expensive by the day) a new Milt Sparks VM2 rig w/2 mag pouch, various weight recoil springs and various internal springs. Some extra followers and mag springs not pictured. Adj. sights are Trijicon. Mag safety disabled, will fire with mag removed.

Giving away at $1800 shipped. Not willing to break this one up, you'd for sure regret it if you got me to do it anyway. These mags are gold now and all these are new (and I have some spare mag parts not included in picture).

IMG_1193.JPG

(I'm bad at pictures, dark smudge wiped off)
    IMG_1196 (1).JPG

PM me, this offer is only good for as long as the one presented me.

If nothing else, help a disabled vet get the rifle he need!

***PM, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, I WON'T SEE IT IN TIME***

Last edited:
    Offer HEAVILY modified.

Short time only. I found something I need and am willing to take a shot in the mouth to move these.

$1900 for rifle alone, $3000 for all of it.

$1800 for pistol and all associated gear.

Will consider offers for partial trade on some optics like ACOG, reflex, etc., but I need cash.

Will sell BOTH, EVERYTHING ABOVE for $4200. Now that IS a steal.