• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT: FN FNC, Steyr AUG/SA 24" HBAR, .308 Galil ARM 332, SPAS-12, UZI Model B, 1969 IZZY AKM Build WTTF: AI AWSM or Norinco NDM-86

mafiamanj15

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2019
Hey y'all,

I'm looking to trade a few of my firearms for either a Pre-Ban Norinco NDM-86 in 7.62x54R or an Accuracy International AWSM in .338 LM, preferably with the Legacy Green skins and 2.0 chassis.
Most of the firearms I have are Pre-ban firearms that I normally would not want to let go of, but I would consider letting some of them go for either of these rifles.
All of them have seen various signs of use, with some in mint condition still, I personally have fired most of them very little.
I will either add or request cash depending on the trade if it is a multiple gun trade.
There is a very small chance I might consider other trades, but only if it's something that will really knock my socks off, as I am mainly just looking for the AWSM or NDM-86 currently.

For trade I have available:

- 1969 Izhmash AKM kit-build from matching parts kit by JRA w/ brown bakelite mag, 4 steel polish mags, and Izzy bayonet. Bought new from RGuns and function-tested with only 200 rounds through it. ($1300 trade value.)

- Mint Pre-Ban 1984 FN FNC Para Package with a plethora of hard-to-find spare parts, accessories, copy of original bill of sale and other paperwork, as well as the original styrofoam box and cardboard sleeve it was shipped in from Belgium back in the 80's. ($5000 trade value.)

- Mint Pre-Ban 1986 Green Steyr AUG/SA "A1-style" 903-prefix 20" bbl rifle w/ 1.5x "Donut" Swarovski optic and rare Austrian-made 24" Barrel HBAR assembly w/ bipod (Less than 350 imported by GSI.) Also comes with factory green AUG-A1 brass catcher, unmounted bayonet lug, original green sling, original manual, original GSI Steyr brochure, scope caps, green muzzle cap, spare magazines, original cardboard box (non-matching) and Drago soft-case. ($5500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban Action Arms IMI Galil ARM Model 332 Chambered in .308 w/ 21" bbl with both wood and polymer handguards, carry handle, bayonet lug, manual, bipod, and large stock of original spare magazines. ($4500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban 1982 Franchi SPAS-12 Folding-Stock model refurbished with new production internal components so it's ready for the range, also comes with reproduction hook from the SPAS-12 Project, w/ Pelican case. ($2500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban Action Arms IMI UZI Model B 9mm Carbine w/ Original hard plastic case, surplus bayonet, spare magazines, sling, dummy barrel, unopened manual and 1984 Action Arms UZI Brochure. ($1800 trade value)

20200414_224833.jpg

Note: RA M96 in picture no longer available for trade.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT taking any sort of cash offers on these firearms, Period.
No hard feelings if I tell you I'm not interested.

PM me with any questions you might have about the items I've listed as I can go into more detail and provide more pictures.
Know your state laws as I will only ship where legal to and verify beforehand that your FFL will accept transfers due to the COVID-19 situation.
I have bought and sold several items on gunbroker, sturmgewehr, hkpro, and akfiles under the same username if you have any reservations at all.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey y'all,

I'm looking to trade a few of my firearms for either a Pre-Ban Norinco NDM-86 in 7.62x54R or an Accuracy International AWSM in .338 LM, preferably with the Legacy Green skins and 2.0 chassis.
Most of the firearms I have are Pre-ban firearms that I normally would not want to let go of, but I would consider letting some of them go for either of these rifles.
All of them have seen various signs of use, with some in mint condition still, I personally have fired most of them very little.
I will either add or request cash depending on the trade if it is a multiple gun trade.
There is a very small chance I might consider other trades, but only if it's something that will really knock my socks off, as I am mainly just looking for the AWSM or NDM-86 currently.

For trade I have available:

- 1969 Izhmash AKM kit-build from matching parts kit by JRA w/ brown bakelite mag, 4 steel polish mags, and Izzy bayonet. Bought new from RGuns and function-tested with only 200 rounds through it. ($1300 trade value.)

- Mint Pre-Ban 1984 FN FNC Para Package with a plethora of hard-to-find spare parts, accessories, copy of original bill of sale and other paperwork, as well as the original styrofoam box and cardboard sleeve it was shipped in from Belgium back in the 80's. ($5000 trade value.)

- Mint Pre-Ban 1986 Green Steyr AUG/SA "A1-style" 903-prefix 20" bbl rifle w/ 1.5x "Donut" Swarovski optic and rare Austrian-made 24" Barrel HBAR assembly w/ bipod (Less than 350 imported by GSI.) Also comes with factory green AUG-A1 brass catcher, unmounted bayonet lug, original green sling, original manual, original GSI Steyr brochure, scope caps, green muzzle cap, spare magazines, original cardboard box (non-matching) and Drago soft-case. ($5500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban Action Arms IMI Galil ARM Model 332 Chambered in .308 w/ 21" bbl with both wood and polymer handguards, carry handle, bayonet lug, manual, bipod, and large stock of original spare magazines. ($4500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban 1982 Franchi SPAS-12 Folding-Stock model refurbished with new production internal components so it's ready for the range, also comes with reproduction hook from the SPAS-12 Project, w/ Pelican case. ($2500 trade value)

- Pre-Ban Action Arms IMI UZI Model B 9mm Carbine w/ Original hard plastic case, surplus bayonet, spare magazines, sling, dummy barrel, unopened manual and 1984 Action Arms UZI Brochure. ($1800 trade value)

View attachment 7299011

Note: RA M96 in picture no longer available for trade.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT taking any sort of cash offers on these firearms, Period.
No hard feelings if I tell you I'm not interested.

PM me with any questions you might have about the items I've listed as I can go into more detail and provide more pictures.
Know your state laws as I will only ship where legal to and verify beforehand that your FFL will accept transfers due to the COVID-19 situation.
I have bought and sold several items on gunbroker, sturmgewehr, hkpro, and akfiles under the same username if you have any reservations at all.
Thanks!
Please check your messages

Is the spas 12 available for straight purchase? Figured maybe since some time has passed you’d change your mind