• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTT for Bolt Action Rimfire(s) - Wilson Combat, S&W, Sig, Browning, etc.

ESBVader

Total Noob
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2018
NC
Looking to get my sons into NRL22 and since they seem excited about the opportunity, thought I would look for trades. Ideally, would be able to trade for a bolt action in a chassis or mini chassis.

I have a Vudoo, but another would be awesome. CZ, Anshutz, Sako, etc., etc. If adding glass to trade, really only looking for FFP Mil/Mol scopes. Open to trades on the items below but also have BCM AR's, 870's, etc.

All items will ship to a FFL without exception.

S&W Performance Center 66-6 (Factory Ported Barrel)--- TRADE PENDING ---
I do not have the box for the revolver, but do have an extra set of grips. The pistol is super fun to shoot, as with the rest of the pistols below, hasn't gotten any love in the last year.

20191006-200822.jpg

Sig P320 X-Five
I have the box, mags and all the accessories that came with this pistol. I planned to use it for matches, but haven't had the chance so it's been sitting. I am overestimating, but would say that it's had way less than 200 rounds through it, but want to be fair in my assessment since I didn't keep track of it.

20191006-200914.jpg

Wilson Combat EDC X9 (Ambi-Safety and Light Rail) --- TRADE PENDING ---
I have the Wilson Combat pouch, original materials, as well as 6 extra (brand new) magazines. EIGHT total mags. I also have the Wilson Combat Milt Sparks Leather holster that was purchased separately. Of all the guns listed, this is the one that I love the most and would have the most difficulty parting with. It has around 200 rounds through it at most. I was able to hit 12 our of 15 shots at 100 yards on a 12" plate with it. Amazing design and perfect function and fit.

20191010-122147.jpg

Browning Buckmark with Tactical Solutions Barrel and Rail/Sight
I have the box and 6 mags for the pistol. It's been gently used (maybe 500 rounds). Works great with a suppressor!

20191010-112423.jpg

GSG STG-44
I took this on trade for a motorcycle I sold earlier this year. I've never shot it personally and it appears in excellent to new condition. Comes with 5 magazines and the original wood box thingy it came in.

20191006-201008.jpg

Last edited:
Check my ad for a Vudoo and let me know if you’re interested. Wouldn’t mind talking about the X9.

Reactions: ESBVader